Mass-Care Launches New Web-Site!
Mass-Care has launched its new web-site with vastly improved functionality, navigation, and appearance. We want to thank Maine-based graphic designer and web developer Wendy Clark for her phenomenal work – we could not be more pleased with the results.
What’s new at masscare.org? Here are the highlights:
- Full integration with Mass-Care’s social media presence, including our Twitter feed (@MassSinglePayer), a Facebook feed and like box, and a subscription option for our email list.
- The Single Payer Blog: where Mass-Care staff and advisory board experts will post timely analysis and commentary on health policy, health politics, and efforts across the country to make health care a right.
- Online Trainings: including slide shows and accompanying audio from Mass-Care’s Executive Director, covering Single Payer 101, Medicare Reform and Single Payer, Massachusetts Health Reform in Practice, What’s Driving Health Care Costs?, and Health Reform and Health Inequities.
- Single Payer Timeline: a cool new “TimeGlider” timeline of all of the major events, actions, reports, and benchmarks in the history of Massachusetts single payer activism. By scrolling back or forward through time and clicking on events, you can pull up news about rallies, legislative victories, or links to past reports and publications.
- CommonHealth Newsletter: the bi-annual newsletter of Mass-Care and the Universal Health Care Education Fund, available online for the first time with issues dating back to 2005.