Mass-Care Handouts & Sign-Up Sheets
The following are short handouts good for public education on single payer reform. Click on the title to download the handout, or the name of the organization that made the handout to find the document at its original location.
- “MassCare Signup Sheet” Print Out and Bring to Meetings! Mass-Care
- “What is Single Payer?” Mass-Care.
- “Medicare for All Massachusetts Fact Sheet,” Mass-Care.
- “Asking About Single Payer,” Susanne King, Berkshire Mass-Care/PNHP.
- “The Health Care Crisis in America: Problems & Solutions,” League of Women Voters of Amherst Health Care Committee (En Español).
- “National Medicare-for-All Bill (HR676) Summary,” Congressman John Conyers, Jr.
- “Single Payer / HR676 Flyer,” SiCKOCure.org (En Español).
- “Single Payer / HR676 FAQ,” SiCKOCure.org.
- “Argument for Single Payer,” Public Citizen.
- “Health Care Facts: Top 10 Reasons for Enacting a Single Payer Healthcare System,” California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee (CNA/NNOC).
- “It’s Time to Add Your Voice,” Physicians for a National Health Program.
- “Single Payer 101,” American Medical Students Association (AMSA).
- “Single Payer Informational Brochure,” Healthcare-NOW!.
- “How Single-Payer Health System Reform Improves Quality,” Physicians for a National Health Program.
- “Why Labor Needs Improved and Expanded Medicare-for-All,” PNHP New York Metro Chapter.