Learn more about the legislation that would create a single payer health care system for Massachusetts, making comprehensive health coverage a right for all residents while controlling costs:
What is actually driving health care costs in Massachusetts? Can we control costs without single payer reform? Explore Mass-Care’s trainings and legislative initiatives:
Mass-Care has published the most comprehensive analyses of the 2006 Massachusetts health reform law, including its successes and its shortcomings. See our report, presentations, and more:
- Drug firms gouge taxpayers by gaming Part D catastrophic coverage
- Does More Technology Bring Us Better Health Care?
- Medical Economics: Obamacare receives a big, fat ‘F’ from physicians
- The adequacy of insurance coverage is under threat
- What does the 13% average Covered California premium increase mean for the rest of us?