Learn more about the legislation that would create a single payer health care system for Massachusetts, making comprehensive health coverage a right for all residents while controlling costs:
What is actually driving health care costs in Massachusetts? Can we control costs without single payer reform? Explore Mass-Care’s trainings and legislative initiatives:
Mass-Care has published the most comprehensive analyses of the 2006 Massachusetts health reform law, including its successes and its shortcomings. See our report, presentations, and more:
Boston, MA – Today, Mass-Care announced its endorsement of Dr. Don Berwick for governor and Mike Lake for Lt. Governor. “Rising health care costs are crippling the economy in Massachusetts, hurting families, and hindering clinicians,” said Ture Turnbull, Executive Director. “Dr. Berwick and Mike Lake both understands this, and I’m pleased to announce Mass-Care’s endorsement of their candidacies.”
Read the full article here.
- Fortune 500 companies shift more costs to employees
- Is health care consolidation for efficiency, or for market control? Check our prices
- The nefarious plot of generic drug tiers
- Dartmouth studies sending us in the wrong direction?
- Private insurers using “virtual credit cards” to loot physician payments