Learn more about the legislation that would create a single payer health care system for Massachusetts, making comprehensive health coverage a right for all residents while controlling costs:
What is actually driving health care costs in Massachusetts? Can we control costs without single payer reform? Explore Mass-Care’s trainings and legislative initiatives:
Mass-Care has published the most comprehensive analyses of the 2006 Massachusetts health reform law, including its successes and its shortcomings. See our report, presentations, and more:
- Choose a high ranked hospital and lose your choice of plans
- What incremental changes would ensure coverage for seasonal farm workers?
- Changing provider networks when enrollment periods are closed
- Healthcare.gov wants to become an active purchaser?
- Deloitte update of ACA Section 1332 state innovation waivers