CommonHealth Fall 2014 Newsletter
Click here to read our newsletter:
Learn more about the legislation that would create a single payer health care system for Massachusetts, making comprehensive health coverage a right for all residents while controlling costs:
What is actually driving health care costs in Massachusetts? Can we control costs without single payer reform? Explore Mass-Care’s trainings and legislative initiatives:
Mass-Care has published the most comprehensive analyses of the 2006 Massachusetts health reform law, including its successes and its shortcomings. See our report, presentations, and more:
- Is it time to nationalize the drug industry?
- Sound the alarm: The private insurance exchanges are coming!
- Did you miss the important PNHP statement on the King v. Burwell decision?
- Who is the Patient: The Insurance Industry or Real People?
- Does Justice Scalia’s dissent help us understand political polarization in the U.S.?